|Outside of Santa Maria Seniors' Care Home with Jack MacKenzie|
As we enter the final week of school, we have a few more things left to do. The children should continue bringing their agendas to school with them. Notebooks and other belongings will continue coming home as the week progresses.
home·stretch (hōm′strĕch′) n. 1. The portion of a racetrack from the last turn to the finish line. 2. The final stages of an undertaking....
Highlights from this past week:
- completed geometry activities.
- created cartoon strips in response to our novel study.
- attended Gr. 2 Animal Presentations.
- went to Santa Maria with Mr. Jack MacKenzie!
- wrote letters to "Ramona" in response to reading.
- attended the "Level Up!" Public Library Program information session.
- prepared and took home a file folder with Term 2 work (more to come!).
- started preparing short plays of each of the chapters in Ramona Quimby, Age 8.
- participated in the K-3/4 Play Day!
Events to look forward to this week:
- Monday: Ramona reading and "List of Chores" assignment due
- Tuesday: Final Sp. Test
- Wednesday: Massey Pool (PM)
- Thursday: Final School Assembly (AM); Year-End Movie Theatre Trip; Report Card distribution & 2:30 pm dismissal
- Friday: PD Day - No School for Students/Summer Vacation begins for students
Have a wonderful afternoon.