A few highlights from this week:
- completed their Google slide shows.
- increased their reading stamina during Read-to-Self and Read-to-Someone activities (20 min.).
- completed, finalized, and presented their limerick poems.
- worked in groups to complete their recreational/sport safety charts.
- attended the Grade 7/8 Heritage Fair.
- learned how to estimate and measure area in square centimetres.
- created paper models of square metres.
- finished their Lucky Leprechaun drawings.
- helped to set up the classroom for our "Celebration of Learning."
|Thank You to Hudson and family for the moose sausage!|
Events to look forward to next week:
- Monday: Learn about Lacrosse in Health and begin new unit in Social Studies on Government
- Wednesday: Sp. Test
- Thursday: Weekly Nutrition Challenge Week #2 paper due (optional)
- Friday: Jack MacKenzie School Clothing Day
- The tentative date for the Unit 4 Math Test is March 27th. More information to follow this week. Please stay tuned!
Have a nice weekend.